Our Aims And Goals
The Foundation is run on a strictly not for profit basis, with every penny raised going directly to fund the aims and goals detailed below. It must be made clear to that none of this would be possible without the support of the private sector through sponsorship and the companies who have been charitable enough to support the fight against NMO, through advertising on our web site and associated publications. In order to guarantee the continued success of our campaign please, support back were ever possible. NMO-UK The Rare Illness Research Foundation acts exclusively in all matters concerning fund raising and no profit making companies or outside agencies will be used in this regard.
Aims And Goals
To use all funds in accordance with the wishes of the trustees and medical committee in respect of…
- Ethical research into the causes and possible cure including easing existing condition.
- Raise awareness of the disease and its symptoms throughout the UK.
- Provide financial support with regards to events and functions dedicated to raising funds and/or awareness of NMO exclusively.
- To support the advancement of studies in neuro sciences at The Walton Centre, The John Radcliffe Centre and The University Hospital of Wales-Cardiff
- To fund the purchase of medical equipment
- To assist in providing qualified legal advice with regards to employment issues.
- To provide direct financial support through our grant procedure for disabled adaptation of residential property.
- To provide a full and comprehensive service offering help and support for sufferers, family members and carers across the UK.